Monday, June 21, 2010

Abby's Graduation from Preschool

Before I know it I will be blogging about Abby's high school graduation. Yikes! Where have the years gone?

On the last day of preschool we had a program where the students sang some neat songs and then the graduates put their caps and gowns on to receive their diploma.

Abby looked so cute in her blue cap and gown as she received her preschool diploma. It is hard to believe that she will be starting kindergarten in the fall. I am looking forward to having the girls on the same schedule and at the same school.

It was my last day of preschool too. My plan all along was to teach while the girls were there. I enjoyed my time there teaching the 2 year old class with my helper and good friend, Carrie. I could not have done it without her help. We also had a great staff and the board was awesome! In the fall I plan to do more tutoring in the schools (during the school day) and substitute teaching as well.



Abby receiving her diploma from Mrs. Mann who was a terrific teacher. Abby learned so much this year. I was impressed!


The whole family with our little graduate! We are proud of you Abby!


Abby's best friend Sybil! They made a lot of memories at this school together.


Hooray for endings and new beginnings!

No comments: