Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A New Baby

Two weekends ago I went to visit my dear friend Lauren in Shreveport who had just had a baby boy. Her husband had to go out of town for the weekend, so she asked if I would come help out. Wanting to see her and the new baby, I eagerly agreed. She has two daughters around Avery's age, as well. Abby stayed with Wes while I took Avery along, knowing that she would enjoy playing with her friends. I don't know why I bothered to take clothes for her. She loved dressing up in all their dress-up clothes. It was great catching up and meeting their adorable new family member. I had forgotten how tiny newborns are. It was precious being able to cuddle with him and have him sleep in my arms for hours.

At one point Avery asked if she could have a baby brother too. Ha! Not anytime soon!





Sweet Cole Jackson in his swing.















The three buddies!











Two cats and a princess.

No comments: