Monday, January 04, 2010

Girl Time!

As you know, I am way behind on my blog. What can I say - we have been pretty busy and I just haven't made time for blogging. Back in November, I got to spend some time with my wonderful friends Lauren and Amy who I have been friends with since middle school. Alexis did not get to join us because of plans she had with her extended family. We sure did miss her.

Amy had this to say about our time together on her blog. She put it so well, I thought I would copy it. Thanks Amy!


November 23-25, 2009

It's always nice to get away from "the real world" and your everyday responsibilities. It is even nicer when you can get away and spend it with your best friends.

Monday I picked Lauren up in Dallas and we headed to Naomi’s house in Denison for 3 days.

Monday: Lunch at Taco Bueno (a real treat for Lauren and I since we don’t have TB in our towns)

Hang-out
Dinner at Olive Garden

Movie at the theater


Tuesday:
We were looking forward to sleeping in. How pathetic that we all woke up at 7:00 and couldn’t go back to sleep!
All day shopping at the Allen Outlet Mall
Dinner a Mexican restaurant
Video at Naomi's house


We had a great time catching up, remembering things from middle school through college, and laughing a ton! I love these ladies (and Alexis) and feel so blessed to have them for friends.



No comments: