Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Mommy...

(as answered by my 6 year old, Avery, and 4 year old, Abby)

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Abby - Go pick up your toys.
Avery - Go pick a Bible story for us to read.

2. What makes mom happy?
Abby - When we are being good.
Avery - When it is a good day to play outside.

3. What makes mom sad?
Abby - When we disobey.
Avery - When we disobey or lie.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Abby - When she laughs.
Avery - She tickles us and she holds us upside down.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Abby - Her clothes were cute.
Avery - She had bangs. She had a brother and sister. Her nose was smaller.

6. How old is your mom?
Abby - Ummm- 11.
Avery - 22 - I mean 32 (I wish she would have stuck with the first number.)

7. How tall is your mom?
Abby - 30 inches
Avery - 20 inches - no 30 inches

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Abby - Go to Heaven
Avery - Take us to the movies, or to go swimming.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Abby - She goes to the store.
Avery - She cooks and bathes. (not at the same time)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Abby - Looking for food to buy at the store.
Avery - What does famous mean? (after a short explanation) - scrapbooking and cooking

11. What is your mom really good at?
Abby - Dancing!
Avery - Scrapbooking and tickling us.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Abby - Going to Chinatown. (She was being goofy. I was losing her attention at this point.)
Avery - Giving us piggy back rides, football, and golf.

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Abby - Teacher at Nautilus (not true - just work out there)
Avery - Teacher at Western Heights Preschool

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Abby - Lasagna
Avery - Lasagna

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Abby - Going to Heaven
Avery - When she makes books about us for us to read. When she scrapbooks.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Abby - Tinkerbell
Avery - The Today Show Girl, Hannah Montana

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Abby - Play Hullaabaloo, go swimming, and play with Avery's cash register.
Avery - Read Bible stories, go swimming, go to the park, go to the movies, go to church, go on walks.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Abby - We both have brown hair, and we have eyes.
Avery - We both have blood vessels and ears.

19. How are you and your mom different?
Abby - She has green eyes and I have brown eyes.
Avery - She has brown hair and I have blond hair. She has a toe ring, and I don't.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Abby - She hugs and kisses me.
Avery - She tells us. She snuggles with us. She hugs and kisses us.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Abby - His bobbed (bald) head.
Avery - He kisses her. He is her sweetheart.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Abby - Jumpin' Land
Avery - Church, Nautilus


I love you with all my heart!!!!

3 comments:

Margo said...

that was so cute. your girls are adorable

Abbie said...

So sweet, Naomi! :)So it's Wes's bobbed head that you like huh? I never knew you were such a good dancer! How did I miss that? :)

Naomi said...

I am definitely not a good dancer. I am, however, a wonderful silly dancer with the girls. I will have to show you my moves sometime!